We aim to be helpful, friendly and provide a fun environment.#1. MEMBERSHIP IN OUR GROUP
With that in mind, please follow these rules when submitting artwork or leaving comments.
Submissions or members that do not comply with these rules will be declined.
• A membership request to the group may be declined if the majority of your artwork is considered to be such that it would not have a place in the group. It is not a criticism of you or your work - only that it does not make sense for us to accept someone as a member only to decline most of their work afterwards. If your gallery is empty or only 1 page, we will decline membership until you've added more artworks.
• We check the full profile of every potential member. That includes galleries, journals, favorites, and even comments. Even if we enjoy your gallery, we may still decline membership if we see your favorites are empty or if the only journal features you've done are of your own work. Part of being an active member of deviantART is supporting fellow artists. We will also decline membership if we see a profound amount of foul language on your profile, as we are trying to create and maintain a 'family friendly' atmosphere in our group.#2. ARTWORKS WE ACCEPT AND THOSE WE DON'T
• We do not accept all art types. We reserve the right to decline any artwork that does not fit with our galleries. If we do not accept your work, it is not a reflection of your talent or skill. It is merely because that it is not the type of artwork we are permitting.
• We will NOT be accepting: stock that requires download from a website other than deviantART, written works, comics, animations, ads or flyers, My Little Ponies, Pokemon, Sonic, Homestuck, adoptables, selfies, fetish or bondage, pixel art, vector/vexels, game stills, icons, banners/signatures, sketches, art dumps, WIPs or anything that looks as if no effort was put into it.
• It is at the discretion of the admin staff to decide if your work has a place in our galleries. If a submission is declined, please respectfully accept our decision. You may politely
ask for an explanation, but arguing about it will not get your work accepted.
• We will not accept ANY artwork that promotes violence, hatred, racism or is considered offensive or in bad taste.#3. BE RESPECTFUL
• Anyone considered abusive, aggressive or insulting to staff, other members or deviants will be banned and their artwork removed.
• Inappropriate behavior or comments will not be tolerated. If you have any issues with anything to do with the group or any member, please note either the group or a member of the senior staff so we can sort out the problem.
• If artwork is removed and resubmitted without good reason it will be declined. If such behavior persists, we may remove you and all your artworks from the group.
• Please do not submit multiple versions of similar looking photos or artworks. Pick the best one and submit that to the correct gallery.#4. NO STOLEN ARTWORKS
• We do not knowingly
accept stolen artwork. If you believe there is stolen work in our galleries, please note the group or a senior staff member so we can deal with it accordingly.
• If we discover that you have submitted stolen artwork, you will be banned, reported to dA and all of your work removed from the group.#5. PHOTOMANIPULATIONS MUST ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
• A photomanipulation consists of at least 2 or more images that are digitally combined to create an original artwork.
• Any digital artwork created using other images must contain proper credits with links to the resources used, not just the artist or website, so we can verify the legitimacy of the stock images used. This is done for the benefit of both stock providers and artists.
• If you have purchased the stock, you should still include a link to it. Simply saying the stock is purchased is not acceptable.
• If resources are from your own personal stock, PLEASE state so in the artwork description to prevent confusion and decline of your work.
• We do not accept artworks using images from lenagold.ru, sxc.hu, freeimages.com, mystockphotos.com, any wallpaper site, Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook, Google, Bing or any other search engine. These are NOT legitimate stock resource sites. We will also not accept artworks containing stock from certain dA stock providers, which will be dealt with privately on a case-by-case basis.
• We do not accept artworks that directly use celebrity images, including athletes and politicians. Such images may only be used as reference for digital or traditional paintings or drawings.#6.
Any member found consistently or intentionally violating our group rules will be blocked from the group.#7.
Currently, our SUBMISSION LIMIT is 2 PER DAY
. We reserve the right to change this limit without notice as the group grows.